Crossbeam’s Phase 1 Service Area Map
Zones in the southern part of the Phase 1 service area are color coded to show the projected timeframes for when each zone will be placed in service. Below is the key for each color on the map:
- Teal – Activation zones that are IN SERVICE! These are the areas where we're currently accepting orders.
- Orange – Zones projected to be placed In Service throughout May–June 2023.
- Light Blue – Zones projected to be placed In Service throughout June–July 2023.
- Dark Blue -- Zones projected to be placed In Service throughout July–August 2023.
- Maroon -- Zones projected to be placed In Service throughout August–September 2023.
- Brown -- Zones projected to be placed In Service throughout September–October 2023.
- Tan – Carroll EMC Service Area Boundary (where we hope for future phases to take place)
- Lime (Light) Green – Phase 1 zones that are currently Under Construction
Activation zones will be changed to teal when they are placed in service.
Please note, the projected in-service schedule is based on the most accurate information currently available; however, the timeframes are subject to change.
If we can get to your area sooner than currently estimated, we will. If conditions cause material delays to the schedule, we’ll let you know. The service area map above will be kept up-to-date, and we will be sure to announce any significant changes to the projected schedule on our Facebook page (@CrossbeamFiber).
As always, our goal is to provide service as quickly as possible to as many CEMC member households as possible, while continuing to provide the very best service and support to all current subscribers.
If you have any questions or you’re in an In-Service zone and would like to sign up for service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR give us a call at 678-821-6000!